3-Day Bus Tour to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon West (Skywalk), Hoover Dam from Los Angeles
(Depart from LA/End in LA/LV) **2 Nights in Las Vegas**
Our Price: $109.00
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Buy 2 Get 1 Free
Day 1 Los Angeles – Las VegasThe tours starts with an enjoyable bus commute from Los Angeles to Las Vegas. Drive through the beautiful mountains of San Bernardino and enter Mojave Desert, the largest in North America. Here we will encounter unusual scenery of stunted, austere Joshua trees dotting a barren landscape stretching till the horizon. There is a brief stop at Barstow for lunch, a brief rest and some shopping at Tanger Outlet Center, and then we will head to Las Vegas – The Pearl in the Desert. Spend the night in the entertainment capital of the nation, with most lavish casinos Mirage, Treasure Island Hotel, MGM, Bellagio, Venetian, and the Aladdin. No other city has such a vibrant nightlife that constantly beckons you to try your luck.
Hotel: Circus Circus Hotel or Similar
Day 2 Las Vegas – Grand Canyon West Rim – Hoover Dam – Las VegasIn the morning, travel to Grand Canyon, the stunning gorge that gives an account of the earth’s evolution dating back nearly 2 billion years ago. Stand in awe of the canyon’s beauty and leave with an experience that you will never forget. Stroll on the “Skywalk” (optional), a huge walkway built on the very edge of the Grand Canyon West Rim suspended 4000 feet over the Colorado River, the driving force behind sculpting this masterpiece of nature. Other optional tours include a helicopter ride and a boat ride to enjoy the Canyon’s beauty from different angles. Before returning to Las Vegas, stop at the Hoover Dam and marvel at its state-of-the-art awesome construction.
Hotel: Circus Circus Hotel or Similar
Day 3 Las Vegas-Ethel M Chocolate Factory-Fashion Outlet Shopping Center-Los AngelesWe will depart from hotel in the morning and head to the M&M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden just outside of The Strip. Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Cactus Gardens is quite the adventure. It attracts millions of tourists a year. You can see chocolates being made, sample gourmet treats and meander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens at no charge. We’ll arrange lunch in downtown Las Vegas and depart from Las Vegas around 11:30am. On the way back to Los Angeles we’ll stop by the famous Tanger Outlet Center (around 2:00pm or 3:00pm) where you’ll be able to satisfy all shopping needs. Guests will be dropped off at the major pick up location and hotels which were used for departures.We usually get back to Los Angeles during 6:30pm-7:00pm but there may be 30-60min delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.We offer following hotel extension services. If you’d like to book a room, please contact us for quotation or choose the hotel in “Easy Book” when booking.Luxurious Hotel in LA Chinese Community – Special Offer:
**Comfort Suite Inn Rosemead
**Best Western Rowland Heights
**Hilton Hotel San GabrielIf you wish to end your tour in Las Vegas, please leave us a comment under the comments section when completing your reservation. However, if you do choose to depart from Las Vegas, you’ll forego the tour to the Chocolate Factory, Botanical Cactus Gardens and the Tanger Outlet Center.
For guest departing from Las Vegas, please depart from your room by 11:30am. Check-out is not necessary; the tour guide will make arrangement for you before departing the hotel.
We recommend bus or taxi service for guest flying out of McCarran International Airport.
Taxi can be arranged for $25-$30 and takes about 20 minutes. Bus Transportation costs $3.00 and takes about 1 hour-1 and a half hour.
If you choose to begin your tour in Las Vegas, please go to the following link to have a book online:http://www.tours4fun.com/3-day-skywalk-west-grand-canyon-las-vegas-tour-b?ref=17121.
- To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
- If you need to change your pick up location, please let us know 5 days in advance, otherwise it shall not be changed.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
99 Ranch Market Irvine, 15333 Culver Dr. # 800, Irvine, CA 92604Chinatown Senior Citizen Center, 600 N Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012Crowne Plaza Fullerton (hotel guests only), 1500 S. Raymond Ave. Fullerton CA 92831Days Inn,Huntington Beach, 9125 Recreation Circle, Fountain Valley, CA 92708Howard Johnson Hotel Fullerton, 222 W Houston Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832Holiday Inn La Mirada, 14299 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada, CA 9063899 Ranch Market , Arcadia, 1300 S. Golden West Ave. Arcadia, CA 91007
Comfort Suites Rosemead (Hotel guest only), 9488 Valley Blvd., Rosemead, CA 9117099 Ranch Market Cerritos, 17713 Pioneer Blvd, Artesia, CA 90701Knight Inn Rosemead, 3633 N. Rosemead Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770Hilton Hotel, San Gabriel (Solamente Nuestro Huesped de Hotel), 225 W. Valley Blvd., San Gabriel, CA 91776Ramada Inn Commerce (hotel guests only), 7272 E. Gage Ave., Commerce, CA 90040Best Western Executive, 18880 Gale Ave, Rowland Heights , CA 91748