BUDGET TRAVEL: The Ultimate Guide: How I left an international music career, became a Digital Nomad and began exploring the most amazing places on … than $50 a day?and how YOU can do it, too! Reviews
BUDGET TRAVEL: The Ultimate Guide: How I left an international music career, became a Digital Nomad and began exploring the most amazing places on ... than $50 a day?and how YOU can do it, too!"BUDGET TRAVEL - The Ultimate Guide" shares an abundance of information for both the occasional traveller looking for great deals and discounts as well as anyone looking for long term travel and location independence.
PART 1 - covers numerous ways to save BIG on airfare, accommodation, car rental and much more, including:
- Mistake Airfares, finding Budget Airlines worldwide, booking free Stop-Overs in amazing cities, strategies for booking Round-The-World tickets
- Travel Hacking: FREE flights anyone....?
- How to find Rental Car Discount Coupons in seconds & a new trending form of inexpensive car rental that you probably never heard of....
- The most comprehensive resource for train travel anywhere in the world
- Cruise Ship Discounts
- Free Accomodation (yes, that exists....)
- Where to find the best last minute offers
- Appartment rental in Europe
- a booking site that lets you earn miles for each hotel stay
PART 2 - Getting Paid to Travel!
shows numerous ways to work abroad and earn a living while travelling, including:
- Cruise Ships & Private Yachts
- National Parks
- Adventure Guide
- Teaching English Abroad
and much more...
PART 3 - continues the theme of location dependence with a multitude of advice for becoming a Digital Nomad and Online Entrepeneurship.
Working online provides the freedom to live anywhere in the world and explore ever new cultures and regions.
This section covers many different forms of building a freelance business - even if you think you have no relevant skills....
Also, advice on how to start a travel blog and score discounts and free trips as well as a solid income for years to come.
PART 4 - covers additional resources from Travel Insurance to helpful Travel Apps, Visa Applications and Safety Tips.
Written by a Digital Nomad & Travel Blogger with many years of first-hand experience, this book will provide all the tools you need to create amazing travel adventures for yourself and your family without spending a fortune and - if that's your dream - the tools to become a long term traveller, free to go wherever you wish with sound strategies for financial sustenance that can keep you travelling for years to come.