7-Day Bus Tour to Mt. Rushmore & Yellowstone
Starts in LA – Ends in LV/LA) ** Highly Recommended **
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Our Price: $488.00Book Now
Buy 2 Get 1 Free
Day 1 Los Angeles – Las Vegas – RichfieldLeave the bustle of the city to begin an exciting 7 day trip. Leisurely take in the changing scenery along Interstate 15 and pass by the San Bernardino Mountains before entering the Mojave Desert and into the State of Nevada. Enjoy lunch in Las Vegas and continue on to the state of Arizona passing through the Virgin River Canyon.
The group will enter Richfield, Utah, where everyone will wind down for the night.
Hotel: Appletree Inn, Richfield or Similar
Day 2 Arches National Park – DenverEnjoy a lovely morning drive on the Colorado Plateau, and arrive at America’s 8th most visited national park, Arches National Park. Fins, pinnacles, spires, arches, are preserved in the beautiful Navajo and Entrada sandstones. Over eons, water, ice and erosion have endowed ANP world’s highest concentration of natural arches. Over 2,000 arches have been found in the park, you may even discover one yourself! Next, travel across the Rockies, the great backbone of North America. Enjoy the scenery along the way and arrive in Denver in the evening. Dine and stay overnight.
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott or Similar
Day 3 Cheyenne –Crazy Horse – Mt. Rushmore – GilletteHead north on I-25 this morning, paralleling the great backbone of North America, the Rockies. Pass by City of Cheyenne, state capital of Wyoming, which is the host of nation’s largest Rodeo events every year. Afterwards, travel to Crazy Horse Indian Memorial to take a look at the world’s largest mountain carving! Visit the most famous icon of America, Mt. Rushmore National Memorial. George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, Abraham Lincoln, look down from their stony height and remind everyone even impossible is possible! In the afternoon, continue the tour to the most famous wild animal base in the Midwest, Bear Country. Stay overnight at Gillette.
Hotel: Days Inn, Gillette or Similar
Day 4 Yellowstone National ParkHead west this morning, passing through the Big Horn Reservation where the famous western movie “Dances with Wolves” was shot. Then cross the Rockies, which contain the continental divide. Arrive in Yellowstone National Park in the afternoon. First of its kind, Yellowstone is home to world’s largest super volcano and over 10,000 geothermal features. Anything you expect to see in a national park can be found here! Enjoy the inspiring view of Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, roaring upper and lower falls, the famous Artist Point, natural terraces of Mammoth Hot Springs, and various wildlife. Try to spot a bear, or a bald eagle yourself in this largest Sanctuary of wildlife in America! Enjoy an unforgettable overnight stay in Yellowstone.
Hotel: Dude and Roundup or Similar
Day 5 Grand Teton National Park – Jackson Hole – Salt Lake City
Enjoy the morning tour in the park and see the most famous geothermal features in the world! Symbol of America’s first national park, Old Faithful; the crown jewel of Yellowstone, YS Lake; Fountain Paint pots… Head south to Grand Teton National Park, a fairytale world of mountains, glaciers, lakes, forests and wild animals. Next, visit the famous cowboy town of Jackson as well as a popular vacation destination of all seasons in Wyoming. Stay overnight in Salt Lake City.
Hotel: Days Inn or Similar
Day 6 Salt Lake City – Las VegasOur day starts with a city tour of Salt Lake City where you will visit the Salt Lake Temple and the State Capital. Learn how this city was built on the spirit of devotion by followers of the Mormon faith. In the afternoon, the tour proceeds to Las Vegas where you get the Las Vegas experience. Spend the night in the entertainment capital of the world.
Hotel: Circus Circus Hotel, Las Vegas or Similar
Day 7 Las Vegas – Outlet Factory – Los AngelesWe will depart from hotel in the morning and head to Los Angeles. We’ll stop by the famous Tanger Outlet Center (around 2:00pm or 3:00pm) where you’ll be able to satisfy all shopping needs. Guests will be dropped off at the major pick up location and hotels which were used for departures.We usually get back to Los Angeles during 6:30pm-7:00pm but there may be 30-60min delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.For customers departing from LAX airport, please schedule your departure flights after 9:30p.m for U.S domestic flights or 10:30p.m for international flights.**If you wish to end your tour is Las Vegas, please leave us a comment under the comments section when completing your reservation. However, if you do choose to depart from Las Vegas, you’ll forego the tour to the Tanger Outlet Center.
For guest departing from Las Vegas, please depart from your room by 11:30am. Check-out is not necessary; the tour guide will make arrangement for you before departing the hotel.
We recommend bus or taxi service for guest flying out of McCarran International Airport.
Taxi can be arranged for $25-$30 and takes about 20 minutes. Bus Transportation costs $3.00 and takes about 1 hour-1 and a half hour.We offer following hotel extension services. If you’d like to book a room, please contact us for quotation or choose the hotel in “Easy Book” when booking.
Discount Hotel Near LAX – Tourstub Highly Recommended:
**Holiday Inn Express Hawthorne
**Comfort Inn Cockatoo LAX
Luxurious Hotel in LA Chinese Community – Special Offer:
**Comfort Suite Inn Rosemead
**Best Western Rowland Heights
**Hilton Hotel San Gabriel
- CHANGE OF DATE POLICY:
If change of departure date is made at least 17 days before departure date, the reservation will be subject to a $30 Amendment Fee, otherwise we’ll charge the penalty fee according to the below policy plus the $30 Amendment Fee:
– If change of departure date is made within 5 days before departure date, 100% of Reservation Cost will be charged.
– If change of departure date is made 6-9 days before departure date, 50% of Reservation Cost will be charged.
– If change of departure date is made 10-16 days before departure date, 30% of Reservation Cost will be charged.
- If you need to change your pick up location, please let us know 5 days in advance, otherwise it shall not be changed.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
We are supposed to update the available seats at 6:00pm every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tourstub does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tourstub will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tourstub will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- If you join tours departing on May and end of September, we’ll arrange you in the hotels outside Yellowstone National Park. Because the canyon lodge is still closed for snow.
- On Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day or other holidays, the price may have adjustment.
- If you need hotel extension and airport pick up/drop off service, please contact us for quotation.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- CHANGE OF DATE POLICY:
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
99 Ranch Market, 15333 Culvor Dr, #800, Irvine, CA 92604Chinatown Senior Citizen Center, 600 N Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012Crowne Plaza Fullerton (hotel guests only), 1500 S. Raymond Ave. Fullerton CA 92831Days Inn – Huntington Beach, 9125 Recreation Circle, Fountain Valley, CA 92708Days Inn,Huntington Beach, 9125 Recreation Circle, Fountain Valley, CA 92708Howard Johnson Hotel, 222 W Houston Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832