6-Day East Coast, New York, Philadelphia, DC, Niagara Falls & Boston from NY (Budget Tour)
Start City: New York, NY, USA
End City: New York, NY, USA
Operating: Jan 1st 2014 – Mar 31st 2014: Wed/Sat/
Buy 2 Get 2 Free
5% OFF Group Discount
Day 1 Hometown – New YorkOur tour guide will meet you at the airport (Baggage Claim Area) and transfer to the hotel.Pick-up service for JFK, LGA and EWR airports at 9:00am-10:00pm (Airport pick-up is free only between 9:00am-10:00pm). For the best service, please choose EWR (Newark Liberty International Airport).*For customers who arrive earlier and want to meet the tour at the airports, please refer to the following meet points:
JFK – Terminal # 7 “Hudson News” newsstand
EWR – Terminal A United Airlines
LGA – Terminal B United Airlines**Airports pick up schedule: Eastern Standard Time 9:00AM – 10:00PM (Last free transportation will depart at 10:00PM)**NOTE: Any delayed flight due to weather conditions or any circumstance which is unable to arrive before 10:00PM for the free airports pick up, customer will be charged extra fee for the late transportation.**【Starts from 05/01/2013】Customer with arrival time 9:00AM – 2:00PM at “LGA” and “JFK” airport baggage claim areas will transfer to Chinatown for lunch & shopping. Transportation to hotel from Chinatown will depart at 1:00PM and 4:30PM**Airport pick-up:
-If you arrive at the airport on the departure day, we offer free airport pick-up between 9:00am-10:00pm once for each order;
-If you arrive at the airport prior to the departure day, we offer free airport pick-up between 9:00am-10:00pm for each order to any hotel in Manhattan and Flushing area;
***You can choose either airport pickup on the departure day or prior to the departure day, not both.
-If you need extra airport pickup or more than one pick-up service between 9:00am-10:00pm, please contact us for quotation.**No airport pick-up service or arrive beyond JFK, LGA and EWR:
-Self transfer to hotel;
-If you arrive at NYC between 8:00am and 4:30pm, our local agency can accommodate your luggage. Please self transfer to Chinatown (48 Bowery, New York, NY 10013) to deposit your luggage (Please carry valuables) and then you can arrange your whole day by your own. Please get back before 4:30pm for a transfer to hotel.
(Please DO remark your requirements when booking.)
Notes for airport pick-up:
-You may wait for 10-15 minutes for better pick-up arrangement.
-We highly recommend you to call us or local tour provider for another pick-up when your flight is late. Meanwhile, we reserve the right for your self transfer to hotel due to the busy pick-ups.
If you arrive prior to the departure day and need the hotel extension service, please click “Add a Hotel Extension” for detailed hotel information when booking.
There is an exciting night tour of New York City (optional) where you can experience the bright lights of the big city. You can see all of the wonderful NYC landmarks like never before in the beautiful night sky. The tour will take you to the South Street Seaport to enjoy the spectacular views of the NYC bridges at night. You will also see Midtown Manhattan which is the largest central business district in the world and is home to the NYCs tallest and most famous buildings like the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building. The tour will also take you to see the world famous Rockefeller Center, an art deco marvel covering 11 acres in midtown Manhattan and home to NBC studios, an outdoor ice skating rink (winter), and Prometheus. Then you will visit Times Square and Broadway which is known as the Theater District or the Great White Way.
NY Night Tour
*Between 2-3 hours depending on traffic, tour generally start at 6:45-7:00pm (subject to availability)
*Attractions visited: Time square, Brooklyn bridge, and Rockefeller Center (these attractions will not be visited during the day tour)
*Dinner will not be included but customers are able to get food at their own expense when they are in Time Square.
Optional NYC night tour has limited seating and may sell out. Please try to arrive before 3:30 p.m. and speak with the tour guide regarding the night tour if you wish to take the night tour.
Hotel: Ramada Plaza Newark or similar
Day 2 New York City TourThe tour will take you on a daytime New York City tour of the Big Apple where you will tour Chinatown; the largest in the United States. You will also tour the heart of the financial district at Wall Street where you can also see the world famous bronze charging bull; the unofficial symbol of the financial district. The tour also takes you to Ground Zero where you can pay your respects to the events from Sept. 11, 2001. The tour continues through downtown NYC with a visit to the South Street Seaport; a historic landmark that offers dining, museums, and a shopping mall at Pier 17. It also features amazing views of the East River and the Brooklyn Bridge. You can also take a boat ride (Water Taxi or Circle Line – admission ticket not included) around Manhattan harbor where you can see the Statue of Liberty and the incredible Manhattan skyscrapers. You will also visit the world famous Empire State Building; a 102-story Art Deco skyscraper which is the tallest building in New York City. You will be able to go up to the 86th floor observatory and enjoy the panoramic views from within a glass enclosed pavilion and from the surrounding open-air promenade. Then the tour will take you to the wonderful place, Believe It or Not. The tour also takes you to the United Nations where 192 countries meet to discuss issues like human rights and achieving world peace. You will also see Rockefeller Center which is home to NBC studios, outdoor skating rink, and the famous Christmas tree which has delighted crowds for over 75 years. The bus tour also takes you through Fifth Avenue NYC which is ranked as one of the most expensive streets in the world. You will also see the historic and just renovated Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum. You will also visit the “Crossroads of the World” at Times Square.
Hotel: Ramada Plaza Newark or similar
Day 3 New York – Philadelphia – Washington D.C.Today the bus tour will visit Philadelphia. You will visit Independence Hall where George Washington was appointed commander in chief of the Continental Army, the Declaration of Independence was adopted in 1776, and the U.S. Constitution was drafted in 1787. You will also see the Liberty Bell which has been a symbol of liberty for over 200 years. The bus tour will then take you to the nations capital; Washington D.C. Here you will visit the Lincoln Memorial which is in the form of a Greek temple and contains a large seated sculpture of Abraham Lincoln and inscriptions of two well-known speeches by Lincoln. You will also visit the Jefferson Memorial which is dedicated to Thomas Jefferson, an American Founding Father and the third president of the United States. The tour also takes you to the National Museum of Natural History which is part of the Smithsonian Institution and is the worlds finest museum and research complex. The Museum is dedicated to stimulating curiosity, discovery, and learning about the natural world through its unmatched research, collections, exhibitions, and educational outreach programs. You will also see the White House which is one of the worlds most famous building and is the residence and workplace for the President of the U.S. The tour will also take you to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial which was designed by Maya Ying Lin and honors members of the U.S. armed forces who fought in the Vietnam War and who died in service or are missing.
Hotel: Best Western or Similar
Day 4 Washington D.C. – Hershey – Corning Museum of Glass – Niagara FallsIn the morning the bus tour will depart from Washington D.C. and travel to Hershey, Pennsylvania where you will visit the sweetest place in the world; Hersheys Chocolate World. Here you will be greeted by giant Hersheys characters as you enter this wonderful world of food, shops and entertainment devoted to all things chocolate. You will also learn how chocolate is made at a special presentation. Next, the bus tour will travel to Corning, New York to visit the Corning Museum of Glass which is the largest glass museum in the world with more than 45,000 objects from over 3,500 years of glassmaking history. You will also see live, narrated glassmaking demonstrations. Afterwards the bus tour will take you to Niagara Falls. The Falls is collectively made from the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and are famous for their beauty and as a valuable source of hydroelectric power. In the evening you can enjoy breathtaking views when the intense spotlights shower the falls with different shades of rainbow colors. The Falls is also a place where many couples come to admire the beauty of the falls while enjoying a romantic evening.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Grand Island or similar
Day 5 Niagara Falls – BostonIn the morning the bus tour will see the spectacular views of Niagara Falls up close. A ride on the Maid of the Mist boat ride (seasonal) will soak you as you explore the roar of the Falls. This historical ride is a half hour thrill of a lifetime and is North Americas oldest tourist attraction as millions of visitors have enjoyed the boat tours since 1846. You will also go to the IMAX Theatre to experience the Falls like never before. Here you can see “The Falls Movie: Legends and Daredevils” – one of the most spectacular IMAX movies of all time. You will sit in a giant six-story movie screen and feel the power of 12,000 watts of thunderous digital surround sound where you can see behind the mist, myths and mysteries of one of the most storied natural wonders of the world. Afterwards, the bus tour will travel to the historic city of Boston which is the capital and largest city of Massachusetts and also one of Americas oldest cities, with a rich economic and social history.
Hotel: Best Western Royal Plaza, Double Tree Boston, Days Hotel or Similar
Day 6 Boston – New York/Hometown
On the final day of the bus tour, you will continue the city tour of Boston with a stop at Harvard University; the oldest university in the United States. You will also visit Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT); a world-class institution that educates students in science and technology. The tour will also take you to the Massachusetts State House which is the magnificent setting for their state government for over two centuries has become an outstanding museum reflecting the history of Massachusetts since colonial times. You will also enjoy the shops and foods at the Faneuil Hall Marketplace, also known as Quincy Market which is set around a cobblestone promenade where jugglers, magicians and musicians entertain the passers-by. In the afternoon, the tour will return to New York City with transfers to NYC area airports (JFK, LGA, or EWR).
*Please book your departure flight from NYC area airport (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 6:45 PM. If you are departing from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), please book your flight after 1:00 PM.
If you want to end your tour at Chinatown, New York instead of airport, you need to make a comment when you make reservation so that we have enough time to prepare and arrange.
- Special request: please offer us the third and fourth person’s birth date if you book Triple and Quad room. Thank you for the cooperation!
- Please note:
1. We do NOT allow customers to use the CITY PASS to join the New York City sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. If you do purchase and bring a CITY PASS, the local agency will not supply the transportation service in New York on the New York City sightseeing day. Please arrange your own transportation on that day.
- Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day. For the detail arrangement, please email or call us prior to departure date to re-confirm it. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- Airport pick ups are free only for arrivals in NYC area airports (EWR, JFK, or LGA) between 9 AM – 10 PM. All other times will have to pay a surcharge.
- On the final day of the tour, please book your departure flight from a NYC area airport (EWR, JFK, or LGA) after 6:45 PM. If you are departing from Boston Logan International Airport (BOS), please book your flight after 1:00 PM.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- Due to the hurricane in Eastern United States recently, some hotels may be full booked, such as Ramada Plaza Newark. On the occasion, we will arrange you other hotel supplying similar standard of service.
- Please meet tour guide at Baggage Claim Area after your arrival at New York airport on the first day.
- We strongly recommend that you should contact airline and local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival information and pickup arrangement before your departure.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel’s policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time,if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm(local time) to check-in. Please understand.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travellers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Holtel and Airport Pickup