5-Day Canadian Tour to Vancouver & Rocky Mountains (SEA in/out)
Start City: Seattle, WA, USA End City: Seattle, WA, USA Operating: May 7th 2013 – Oct 8th 2013: Tue/
Start City: Seattle, WA, USA
End City: Seattle, WA, USA
Operating: May 7th 2013 – Oct 8th 2013: Tue/
5% OFF Group Discount
Day 1 Hometown – Seattle – VancouverDepart for Seattle. Please meet the tour guide at the Baggage Claim Area. (Please arrange your flight arriving in Seattle before 11:30am). Arrive to Chinatown for lunch. After Lunch, visit Space Needle, Pike Place Market and Canal Lock, proceed to Canada and pass by Washington University. Overnight at Vancouver.
For locals want to join our tour at Seattle Chinatown, please meet our tour at UWAJIMAYA, FOOD COURT WELLER STREET Entrance and Exit (600 5TH AVENUE SOUTH, SEATTLE ) at 1:00pm.
Hotel: Coast Vancouver Airport Hotel or Similar
Day 2 Vancouver – Hope – Kamloops – Glacier National Park – GoldenAfter Breakfast, the tour to a small town “Hope” where “First Blood” was filmed, continue traveling to Kamloops, where it is famous for its Ginseng production. After lunch continue tour to Glacier National Park to see “The Last Spike” and “Roger’s pass”, overnight at Golden.
Hotel: Ponderosa Inn Golden or similar
Day 3 Golden – Peyto Lake – Columbia Icefield – Banff National ParkStart the tour to “Natural Bridge”, continue travelling to Peyto Lake and Bow Falls, the highlight of the day is “Columbia Icefield,” overnight at Canmore.
Hotel: The Wind tower Lodge & suite or Similar
Day 4 Lake Louise – Moraine Lake – Revelstoke – Sun Peaks ResortDepart in the morning to Lake Louise, one of the world’s most beautiful lakes, continue traveling to Moraine Lake, afternoon heading toward Sun Peaks, where it is famous for its downhill mountain bike runs. Overnight at Sun Peaks.
Hotel: Coast Sundance Lodge or Similar
Day 5 Sun Peaks Resort – Vancouver – Seattle – HometownEarly morning, leaving Sun Peaks, arrive Vancouver for lunch. Heading back to Seattle in the afternoon, have a pleasant flight back to hometown..
Please arrange flight departing from Seattle after 5:30pm. If you’d like hotel extension, we can offer Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport in Seattle. Please contact us for quotation.If you need complimentary airport drop off, please leave a message 9 days in advance, otherwise, you need to pay for it.
- Please offer us all your flight information at Airport pick-up & drop-off: Which Airline / flight number / from which city / to which city / arrival time(For example: AA 3671 LAX / DEN 11:00 AM ARV).
- Travelers must have passport, green card (foreigner must have valid Canada visa and international air ticket).
- A visa is not required for U.S. Citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to heightened security at the border, additional paperwork is required from visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please be aware of the status of your country or origin or check with the local immigration office to ensure that multiple-entry into the U.S. is allowed. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Please arrange flight arriving in Seattle before 11:30am on the 1st day and departing from Seattle after 5:30pm on the last day.
- Cancellation Policy (Please note that CHANGE FEE and CANCELLATION FEE is the same):
1. 32 or more Days Prior to Departure Dates, 10% Reservation cost;
2. 17-31 Days Prior to Departure Date, 25% Reservation Cost;
3. 10-16 Days Prior to Departure Date, 50% Reservation Cost;
4. 8-9 Days Prior to Departure Date, 75% Reservation Cost;
5. 7 Days Prior to Departure Date, 100% Reservation Cost.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour’s first night’s hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour’s departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self transferring to the tour’s first night’s hotel.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel’s policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time,if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm(local time) to check-in. Please understand.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travellers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.US & Canada side: A valid passport and visa are required to enter Canada. Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp for visa requirements and exemptions for visitors.