3 Days Toronto and Niagara Falls Bus Tour
Super Value Tour
Start City: New York, NY, USA Jersey, NJ, USA
End City: New York, NY, USA
Operating: Mar 11th 2013 – Dec 31st 2013: Mon/Wed/Fri/
Buy 2 Get 1 Free
5% OFF Group Discount
Day1 New York – Watkins Glen – Niagara Falls Illuminations of the Falls (Night View)
This morning , Our New York to Niagara Falls Tour departs from NYC. The tour begins in the Watkins Glen State Park, which is one of the most famous and scenic place in Upstate New York. The amazing Gorge Trail winds 1.3 miles over 20 beautiful waterfalls; such as rainbow falls, chain falls, endless falls etc. There are also suspension stone bridge and spiral tunnel that crosses high above the gorge. It is registered as a National Scenic Trail in the US. It is one of the most photographed place in the North East. ($10.00 /Adult,$8.00/kid (under 11) for shuttle bus services fee and State Park permit fee). The tour will continue to Niagara Falls, where we will arrive in the afternoon. After sunset, night tour is one of the most awe-inspiring Niagara Falls tours available to the public, as a rainbow of colors illuminates the Falls showering down from above.In winter that Watkins Glen State Park is excluded due to inclement weather conditions, the tour will spend more time sightseeing in Niagara Falls. Watkins Glen State Park will be closed on Nov 4 and open on Jun 4 next year.
We have added a Native indian show in Nigara Falls that lasts approximately 50 minutes (optional tour). You will experience an authentic Native American dance performance, A Native Journey into the Spirit of the Mist™, which is presented by the World Class Native Spirit Dancers. Join the Native Spirit Dancers as they take you on a journey of beautiful dance, traditional music and stories passed through the generations. Experience a full sensory show through exciting music, captivating dancing, exceptional costumes and genuine native singing. The show captures audiences of all ages!
optional tour fee (Adult): $20 , Child(6-12): $13
We will make a special stop at the Corning Glass Center, a showcase and museum for the art and science of glassmaking. Here you will witness firsthand craftsman and artisans working superheated glass into beautiful decorative pieces; later, you will have the opportunity to purchase these unique items for yourself or a loved one in the Centers wonderful gift shop.
The Corning Glass Center schedule varies daily. It is subject to final confirmation for your date of travel.
Hotel: Universal Inn or Old Stone or similar
Day2 Niagara Falls – Rainbow Bridge – Skylon Tower – Toronto
We continue our tour of Niagara Falls with a boat-ride on the Maid of the Mist (May – Oct 24) where you can “soak” in the excitement and power of the Falls, and a visit to the IMAX Theatre Niagara Falls (optional) where you can experience Niagara Falls’ incredible stories. From the American side of Niagara Falls, we proceed across the American – Canadian border Line (Rainbow Bridge) to witness the Falls from another perspective. We will ascend the Skylon Tower offering visitors the very best views of Niagara Falls. You will have opportunity to have fine lunch is quite literally taken to the top at our world-famous Revolving Dining Room. At the height of dining excellence we present our award-winning continental cuisine 775 feet above the Falls. Whether you come for a romantic Niagara lunch for two, a special celebration or just a family vacation this Niagara Falls restaurant promises the ultimate in Fallsview lunch. Relax and enjoy as we revolve silently 360 degrees once each hour. And the admission to the Ride-to-the-Top and Indoor/Outdoor Observation Decks Niagara Falls attraction is always FREE when dining. The tour then departs for Toronto, one of Canada’s largest cities. There we will visit Toronto’s very old Chinatown, as well as Toronto’s City Hall and Parliament Buildings – both unique in architecture and important in purpose. We will also tour the CN Tower, Toronto’s most recognizable landmark and the tallest building in Canada. At the top of the tower, enjoy panoramic views through the elephant-proof glass floor observation decks and see why this structure was recently nominated one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World.For winter special schedule(Nov – Mar), if time is available we will go to the Old Fort Niagara(optional), located at the mouth of the Niagara River. Be sure to catch the short guided tour that explains a lot in a short time. The fact that the old French Castle from 1726 is still standing today is amazing. The history and importance of this fort is a compelling reason to preserve it and the artifacts in the museum were spectacular. If you’re a history buff or just like tours of this kind you have to see this.
【Since March 11, 2013, Fort York is added to this day.】
Fort York is a historic site of military fortifications and related buildings on the west side of downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The fort was built by the British Army and Canadian militia troops in the late 18th and early 19th centuries, to defend the settlement and the new capital of the Upper Canada region from the threat of a military attack, principally from the newly independent United States. It was designated a National Historic Site of Canada in 1923.
The War of 1812 and after
During the War of 1812, on April 27, 1813 combined U.S. army and naval forces attacked York from Lake Ontario, overrunning Fort York (see Battle of York). As the British abandoned the fort, they set the powder magazine to blow up, killing or wounding several hundred U.S. soldiers (including General Zebulon Pike, for whom Pikes Peak is named). The explosion was heard as far away as Fort George, rivaled only by an explosion of black powder the British set off when they were unable to bring with them said powder in their retreat from Corunna under Moore around the same time in the Napoleonic campaign in Europe. The U.S. destroyed what was left of Fort York and burned much of the settlement of York, including the Parliament Buildings during their five–day occupation. They had defeated outnumbered British, Canadian, and First Nations forces, but with the loss of many more men. Following several more U.S. raids over the summer, the British garrison returned to York and rebuilt the fortifications, most of which are still standing today. The rebuilt fort was sufficient to repel a further attempted invasion in 1814.
The British Army occupied Fort York from 1793 to the 1850s and transferred it to Canada, which used it until 1932. However, the City of Toronto owned the Fort from 1903 onwards.
Fort York was used as a military establishment until 1880, and again during the First and Second World Wars.
Hotel: Holiday Inn, Toronto or Similar
Day3 Toronto – Thousand Islands (May to Oct) – New YorkIn the morning, we head for Thousand Islands located in Alexandria Bay. Situated between Canada and the United States along the St. Lawrence River, there are actually 1,864 individual islands that dot the region. The tour will board a cruise in the Canadian Thousand Island region (seasonal), which features the more famous sights and views of Thousand Islands, including the renowned and romantic Boldt Castle. The castle was built in the 1890’s by millionaire George Boldt for his beloved wife Louise. We will also see “Shortest International Bridge in the World” a small footbridge across two islands located between Canada and the United States. Afterwards, the tour returns to New York in the late evening.
For the winter months (Nov – Apr), our tour will take us to Howe Caverns in Upstate NY. Here, our journey will wind us through limestone corridors, cavernous galleries, and under massive boulders to a subterranean riverbed carved over countless millennia. Deep in the cave, solid rock appears fluid: creating strange formations, flowing sheets and dripping stalactites. Mysterious grottos lead off into distant, unexplored passages path twists and turns ever downward to the glassy surface of an underground lake that trails off into the absolute darkness of the cave’s Eastern Terminus.Please note: Thousand Islands cruise(Canada side) will reopen since 03/29/2013.We usually get back to Chinatown during 7:00pm-7:30pm & Flushing during 8:00pm-8:30pm, but there may be 30-45min delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.Firework will be only available on Friday night.
During 5/29-10/4, the itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons in peak season.
- To ensure that you can join the tour smoothly, we recommend you read the following notice:
*If you need to change the pick up location, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the location before 48 hours the tour depart, so that we can arrange for you.( Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
*You can’t change the pick up location during 48 hours before departing, because we need to confirm the guests’ number in advance to arrange the bus.
*If you change your pick up location during the departure date, and don’t join the tour in the location you chose on time, you will problemly miss the bus. We are sorry, we will handle it as No show and we’ll not refund you.
**Thanks for your understanding!
- The Watkins Glen State Park is closed due to the weather issue. Now, we do not have any new attraction instead of Watkins Glen, but the tour will stay more time in Niagara Falls.
- Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day. For the detail arrangement, please email or call us prior to departure date to re-confirm it. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- A visa is not required for U.S. Citizens. However, please bring your Photo I.D and proof of citizenship (U.S. birth certificate or naturalization certificate) for re-entry to the United States. A passport is highly recommended. Children, ages 18 and under only require a birth certificate. If you are not an American citizen or permanent resident, please bring your passport, I-94 card or resident alien card. Due to increased security at the border, additional paperwork is required for visitors from some countries. This only applies to a very few countries. Please check with the local immigration office to ensure whether your status allows multiple-entry into the U.S. This will avoid unnecessary delays. Should any person be detained upon re-entry to the U.S., we will be unable to wait while the additional paperwork is filed. Additional charges may apply for transportation.
- Tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate. Please reconfirm your order prior to departure date during low tourism season (October to April).
- Please bring relevant travel document (passport, Alien Card, Visa). You are responsible for obtaining any travel documents for visiting Canada and returning to the United States including your valid photo ID, passport and visa. Please check with the right authorities for detailed requirements. For additional information, please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLish/visit/visas.asp.
- In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travellers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- To ensure that you can join the tour smoothly, we recommend you read the following notice:
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
In front of the Palace Hotel (Friday during 05/23/2013-09/01/2013), 1050 King Georges Post Rd , Edison, NJ 08863
In front of Sheraton Hotel, 135-20 39th Ave, Flushing, New York, NY 11354
In front of HSBC Bank (Pickup only, no dropoff)(05/23/2013-09/01/2013), 6102 8th Ave & 60st Brooklyn, NY 11220
Chinatown, Manhattan, 75 Chrystie St, New York, NY 10002
White Castle, 2995n F Kennedy Boulevard West, Jersey City, NJ
Top Quality Food Market, 828 Us-46, Parsippany, NJ 07054