3-Day Bus Tour to Washington D.C. , Philadelphia, Niagara Falls from New York
$140.00 Save $28.00
Start City: New York, NY, USA Jersey, NJ, USA
End City: New York, NY, USA
Operating: May 1st 2013 – Dec 31st 2013: Mon/Wed/Fri/
Buy 2 Get 1 Free
5% OFF Group Discount
Day 1 New York City – Thousand Islands (April – October) – Niagara FallsThe bus tour will begin by traveling to the Thousand Islands region (American side); an international tourism destination that encompasses communities on both sides of the U.S.-Canada seaway. The region takes its name from the more than 1,000 islands that dot the lakes and rivers along this international waterway. Here you will be rewarded with a breathtaking glimpse of natures creativity by cruising on the Thousand Islands boat tour at Alexandria Bay. In the evening, the bus tour will stay in the city of Amherst, near Niagara Falls.
(November – April this tour won’t go to Thousand Islands) The bus tour will depart from New York City to visit the Niagara Falls. The Falls is collectively made from the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and are famous for their beauty and as a valuable source of hydroelectric power. In the evening you can enjoy breathtaking views when the intense spotlights shower the falls with different shades of rainbow colors. The Falls is also a place where many couples come to admire the beauty of the falls while enjoying a romantic evening.
Note, Niagara Falls night viewing: Adult-$25.00; Child-$20.00.
Hotel:Sleep Inn or Hotel offering similar standards of service
Day 2 Niagara Falls – Corning Museum of Glass – Washington D.C.In the morning the bus tour will visit the Niagara Falls. The Falls are collectively made from the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and are famous for their beauty and as a valuable source of hydroelectric power. You will enjoy a ride on the Maid of the Mist boat (seasonal) where you will get soaked you as you explore the roar of the Falls. This historical ride is a half hour thrill of a lifetime and is North Americas oldest tourist attraction as millions of visitors have enjoyed the boat tours since 1846. You will also go to the IMAX Theatre to experience the Falls like never before. Here you can see “The Falls Movie: Legends and Daredevils” – one of the most spectacular IMAX movies of all time. You will sit in a giant six-story movie screen and feel the power of 12,000 watts of thunderous digital surround sound where you can see behind the mist, myths and mysteries of one of the most storied natural wonders of the world. Afterwards the bus tour will travel to Corning, New York to visit the Corning Museum of Glass which is the largest glass museum in the world with more than 45,000 objects from over 3,500 years of glassmaking history. You will also see live, narrated glassmaking demonstrations. In the afternoon the bus tour will head towards Washington D.C. and make a stopover in Maryland. Find more Niagara Falls Tours.
Hotel: Best Western or Hotel offering similar standards of service
Day 3 Washington D.C. – Philadelphia – New York CityIn the morning the bus tour will visit the nations capital; Washington D.C. Here you will visit the Lincoln Memorial which is in the form of a Greek temple and contains a large seated sculpture of Abraham Lincoln and inscriptions of two well-known speeches by Lincoln. You will also visit the Jefferson Memorial which is dedicated to Thomas Jefferson, an American Founding Father and the third president of the United States. The tour also takes you to the National Museum of Natural History which is part of the Smithsonian Institution and is the worlds finest museum and research complex. The Museum is dedicated to stimulating curiosity, discovery, and learning about the natural world through its unmatched research, collections, exhibitions, and educational outreach programs. You will also see the White House which is one of the worlds most famous building and is the residence and workplace for the President of the U.S. The tour will also take you to the Vietnam Veterans Memorial which was designed by Maya Ying Lin and honors members of the U.S. armed forces who fought in the Vietnam War and who died in service or are missing. Afterwards the bus tour will travel to Philadelphia where you will visit Independence Hall where George Washington was appointed commander in chief of the Continental Army, the Declaration of Independence was adopted in 1776, and the U.S. Constitution was drafted in 1787. You will also see the Liberty Bell which has been a symbol of liberty for over 200 years.
We usually get back to Chinatown during 7:00pm-7:30pm & Flushing during 8:00pm-8:30pm, but there may be 30-45min delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jams, etc.
- Special request: please offer us the third and fourth person’s birth date if you book Triple and Quad room. Thank you for the cooperation!
- Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day. For the detail arrangement, please email or call us prior to departure date to re-confirm it. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travellers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
In front of HSBC Bank, 39-10 main st Flushing NY 11354
In front of Eye Solutions(05/23-09/02/2013), 6002 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220
Chinatown, 48 Bowery St, New York, N.Y. 10013
8:50AM (FRI DEPARTURES)
Near IHOP or Wendy\’s or Shop-Rite, 792 U.S 46, Parsippany, NJ 07054
8:50AM (MON/WED DEPARTURES)
In Front of China Bowl Chinese Restaurant, 1628 Route 27, Edison NJ 08817