3-Day Santa Barbara – Solvang – San Francisco – Silicon Valley – Stanford University – Yosemite Bus Tour
Start City: Los Angeles, CA, USA End City: Los Angeles, CA, USA Operating: May 21st 2013 – Mar 31st 2014: Daily
Start City: Los Angeles, CA, USA
End City: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Operating: May 21st 2013 – Mar 31st 2014: Daily
Buy 2 Get 1 Free
5% OFF Group Discount
Day 1 Los Angeles – Santa Barbara – Solvang – San Francisco – Silicon ValleyDeparting from Los Angeles in the morning, we will be heading towards Santa Barbara along the beautiful scenery of the Pacific Coast Highway. Santa Barbara, also known as the “American Riviera”, is one of the best places to visit to enjoy the comforting setting of a Southern California beach town. After our stop in Santa Barbara, we will be heading toward Solvang, a town that adopts Danish architecture, and we will be enjoying our lunch here. The next stop will be Silicon Valley (just visit outside not inside), and we will be visiting some world famous IT company headquarters (such as Apple, Microsoft, google and so on, please be subject to guide arrangement on the day). Finally, we will arrive in San Francisco in the evening to enjoy our dinner, and will rest at the hotel.
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott or similar
Day 2 STANFORD UNIVERSITY – SAN FRANCISCO(Optional and at your own cost)In the morning, visit Stanford University which is recognized as one of the world’s leading research and teaching institutions. The quiet campus is the home to a rich collection of historical and contemporary buildings as well as various plants and works of art. It welcomes 150,000 visitors annually! Afterwards, proceeed to San Francisco, the city by the bay! You will cross the Bay Bridge to the enchanting San Francisco and explore the magnitude of Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman Wharf, Lombard Street, Palace of Fine Arts and more. You will be enlightened by the fresh sea breeze and the beautiful ocean. You may take a tour boat at your own cost and sail around the Bay.
Hotel: Courtyard Marriott or similar
Day 3 YOSEMITE – LOS ANGELESVisit the golden wonder of California represents ecological diversity in its truest form – Yosemite National Park. Hanging ‘U’ shaped valley, pristine waterfalls, cirque lakes, vast edifice of stone, lofty mountains bedecked with luxurious coniferous trees coexist in harmony and radiate an extraordinary serenity. Yosemite boasts America’s most glorious landscape images like El Capitan, Cathedral Spire, and The Lost Arrow pillar. The 1,189-square-mile park contains thousands of lakes and ponds, a high concentration of waterfalls including the famous 2,425-foot Yosemite Falls, 800 miles of hiking trails, and 350 miles of roads.
Yosemite has preserved a large number of natural habitats that boast a variety of animals and plants that are native to the Sierra Nevada Mountains, with over 160 rare plants that have grown within the park. Head back to Los Angeles after a memorable visit to one of the most popular national parks in U.S.
Regarding your safety, we reserve the right to change the Yosemite itinerary to 17 Miles due to the weather and road condition in Winter time.We usually get back to Los Angeles during 6:30pm-7:00pm but there may be 30-60min delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.We offer following hotel extension services. If you’d like to book a room, please contact us for quotation or choose the hotel in “Easy Book” when booking.
Luxurious Hotel in LA Chinese Community – Special Offer:
**Comfort Suite Inn Rosemead
**Best Western Rowland Heights
**Hilton Hotel San Gabriel
- To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
- If you need to change your pick up location, please let us know 5 days in advance, otherwise it shall not be changed.
- In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Information on staying in San Francisco: Instead of returning to Los Angeles and attending the Yosemite tour on the last day, clients may opt out of the Yosemite tour and end their tour in San Francisco if they chose to do so.
- Information on traveling to downtown San Francisco via Public Transportation: If the hotels used on the tour are near the Fremont / Union City region, clients may ask the hotel for a taxi service to the nearest Bart / train station (around $15). Clients may then use the Bart / train system’s transfer services to arrive at downtown San Francisco.
- Information on traveling to downtown San Francisco via direct Taxi service: Transportation from the Fremont / Union city region to downtown San Francisco take about 40 minutes – 1 hour. Taxi fares may vary.
- Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travellers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
99 Ranch Market Irvine, 15333 Culvor Dr, #800, Irvine, CA 92604
Chinatown Senior Citizen Center, 600 N Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Best Western Executive Rowland Heights, 18880 E. Gale Ave., Rowland Heights, CA 91748
The Hotel Fullerton (hotel guests only), 1500 S. Raymond Ave. Fullerton CA 92831
Fairfield Inn Marriott Buena Park(Hotel guest only), 7828 Orangethorpe Ave., Buena Park, CA
Days Inn Fountain Valley, 9125 Recreation Circle, Fountain Valley
Howard Johnson Hotel Fullerton, 222 W Houston Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832
Pacific Palm Resort (Hotel guest only), 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, La Puente, CA
99 Ranch Market Arcadia, 1300 S Golden West Ave, Arcadia, CA 91007
Comfort Suites Rosemead(Hotel guest only), 9488 Valley Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91170
Holidays Inn Select La Mirada, 14299 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada, CA 90638
99 Ranch Market Cerritos, 17713 Pioneer Blvd, Artesia, CA 90701
Knights Inn Rosemead, 3633 N. Rosemead Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770
Hilton Hotel San Gabriel, 225 W. Valley Blvd., San Gabriel, CA 91776
Guest House Hotel Norwalk(Hotel guest only), 12500 Firestone Blvd., Norwalk
Ramada Inn Commerce(Hotel guest only), 7272 E. Gage Ave., Commerce, CA 90040
Quality Inn Hotel (Hotel guest only), 7709 Telegraph Road, Montebello, CA 90640