3-Day Bus Tour to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon West (Skywalk), Hoover Dam from Los Angeles
3 Day Bus Tour to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon West (Skywalk), Hoover Dam from Los Angeles (Depart from LA/End in LA/LV) **2 Nights in Las Vegas**
Our Price: $$99.00
Los Angeles, CA, USA; Las Vegas, NV, USA
Operating: Apr 1st 2012 – Mar 31st 2013: Sun/Mon/Wed/Sat/ View All
Day 1 Los Angeles - Las Vegas
|Hotel: Circus Circus Hotel or Similar|
Day 2 Las Vegas – Grand Canyon West Rim – Hoover Dam – Las Vegas
In the morning, travel to Grand Canyon, the stunning gorge that gives an account of the earth's evolution dating back nearly 2 billion years ago. Stand in awe of the canyon's beauty and leave with an experience that you will never forget. Stroll on the "Skywalk" (optional), a huge walkway built on the very edge of the Grand Canyon West Rim suspended 4000 feet over the Colorado River, the driving force behind sculpting this masterpiece of nature. Other optional tours include a helicopter ride and a boat ride to enjoy the Canyon's beauty from different angles. Before returning to Las Vegas, stop at the Hoover Dam and marvel at its state-of-the-art awesome construction.
|Hotel: Circus Circus Hotel or Similar|
Day 3 Las Vegas-Ethel M Chocolate Factory-Fashion Outlet Shopping Center-Los Angeles
We will depart from hotel in the morning and head to the M&M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden just outside of The Strip. Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Cactus Gardens is quite the adventure. It attracts millions of tourists a year. You can see chocolates being made, sample gourmet treats and meander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens at no charge. We'll arrange lunch in downtown Las Vegas and depart from Las Vegas around 11:30am. On the way back to Los Angeles we'll stop by the famous Tanger Outlet Center (around 2:00pm or 3:00pm) where you'll be able to satisfy all shopping needs. Guests will be dropped off at the major pick up location and hotels which were used for departures.We usually get back to Los Angeles during 6:30pm-7:00pm but there may be 30-60min delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.We offer following hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for quotation or choose the hotel in "Easy Book" when booking.Luxurious Hotel in LA Chinese Community – Special Offer:
**Comfort Suite Inn Rosemead
**Hilton Hotel San GabrielIf you wish to end your tour in Las Vegas, please leave us a comment under the comments section when completing your reservation. However, if you do choose to depart from Las Vegas, you'll forego the tour to the Chocolate Factory, Botanical Cactus Gardens and the Tanger Outlet Center.
For guest departing from Las Vegas, please depart from your room by 11:30am. Check-out is not necessary; the tour guide will make arrangement for you before departing the hotel.
We recommend bus or taxi service for guest flying out of McCarran International Airport.
Taxi can be arranged for $25-$30 and takes about 20 minutes. Bus Transportation costs $3.00 and takes about 1 hour-1 and a half hour.
- To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
- If you need to change your pick up location, please let us know 5 days in advance, otherwise it shall not be changed.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. Please understand.
In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.