2-Day Niagara Falls and Thousand Island Bus Tour (Budget Tour)
$165.00 Save $33.00
Start City: New York, NY, USA Jersey, NJ, USA
End City: New York, NY, USA
Operating: May 1st 2013 – Dec 31st 2013: Mon/Wed/Fri/
Buy 2 Get 1 Free
5% OFF Group Discount
Day1 New York – Thousand IslandThe bus tour will begin by traveling towards the Thousand Islands region (American side), an international tourism destination that encompasses communities on both sides of the U.S.-Canada seaway. The region takes its name from the more than 1,000 islands that dot the lakes and rivers along this international waterway. Here you will be rewarded with a breathtaking glimpse of natures creativity by cruising on the Thousand Islands boat tour at Alexandria Bay After dinner, back to hotel.
Hotel: Quality Inn or similar
Day2 Niagara Falls (U.S. side) – New York
Enjoy the Niagara Falls Tour today! In the morning the bus tour will travel to the Niagara Falls. The Falls is collectively made from the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and the Canadian Horseshoe Falls and are famous for their beauty and as a valuable source of hydroelectric power. You will enjoy a ride on the Maid of the Mist boat (April – October) where you will get soaked you as you explore the roar of the Falls. This historical ride is a half hour thrill of a lifetime and is North Americas oldest tourist attraction as millions of visitors have enjoyed the boat tours since 1846. You will also go to the IMAX Theatre to experience the Falls like never before. Here you can see “The Falls Movie: Legends and Daredevils” – one of the most spectacular IMAX movies of all time. You will sit in a giant six-story movie screen and feel the power of 12,000 watts of thunderous digital surround sound where you can see behind the mist, myths and mysteries of one of the most storied natural wonders of the world. After lunch, the tour bus will back to New York City.
We usually get back to Chinatown during 7:00pm-7:30pm & Flushing during 8:00pm-8:30pm, but there may be 30-45min delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.
Please note that Thousand Island will be closed in winter season. Then you can refer to 2-Day Niagara Falls and Corning Glass Center Bus Tour
- Special request: please offer us the third and fourth person’s birth date if you book Triple and Quad room. Thank you for the cooperation!
- Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day. For the detail arrangement, please email or call us prior to departure date to re-confirm it. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travellers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
In front of Kam Man Supermarket(06/29-09/01/2013), 511 Old Post Rd. Edison NJ 08817
In front of HSBC Bank, 39-10 main st Flushing NY 11354
In front of Eye Solutions(05/23-09/02/2013), 6002 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220
Chinatown, Manhattan, 48 Bowery St, New York, N.Y. 10013
Near IHOP or Wendy’s or Shop-Rite, 792 U.S 46, Parsippany, NJ 07054