2-Day Martha’s Vineyard, Essex Steam Train Tour, Riverboat Ride
Breaker Mansion in Rhode Island Tour
New York, NY, USA
5% OFF Group Discount
Day1 New York – Martha’s VineyardMartha’s Vineyard is an ideal place to relax and gateway from it all. Each of the Island’s six towns provide access to spectacular beaches and outdoor activities — while at the same time offering an enjoyable selection of shops, restaurants, and other attractions. We will visit Aquinnah-The Gay Head Cliff. Rising 150 feet above the ocean, these spectacular clay cliffs have attracted visitors from all over the world. The view is perhaps the most breathtaking on the entire island. From this vista, you can see the Elizabeth Islands, Norman Island, Cape Cod, and a sweeping view of Vineyard Sound. Following we will visit Edgartown – the Island’s first colonial settlement, and it has been the county seat since 1642. The stately white Greek revival houses built by the whaling captains have been carefully maintained. They make the town a museum-piece community, a seaport village preserved from the early 19th century. Oak Bluffs is a resort town on the northeast shore of Martha’s Vineyard, originally incorporated in 1880 as Cottage City. In 1907 the town’s name was changed because of the growth in the year round population and the changing face of the resort required an acknowledgement the town was not just “Cottage City” in here you will see all the colorful gingerbread cottage which houses antique furnishings and other cottage memorabilia.
Hotel: Comfort Inn or Hotels offering similar standards of service.
Day2 Essex Stream Train – Riverboat Ride – Breakers Mansion in Rhode IslandEssex Steam train
Arrive Essex take Steam Train and Boat ride. The Essex Steam Train and Riverboat ride is a fun-filled trip for adults and children of all ages, you through some of the most beautiful country in the state. You will find forests and streams, beautiful vistas and nostalgic towns, and some gorgeous views of the Connecticut River. Lunch can be on the boat..
The Breakers is a Vanderbilt mansion located on Ochre Point Avenue, Newport, Rhode Island, United States on the Atlantic Ocean. It is a National Historic Landmark, a contributing property to the Bellevue Avenue Historic District, and is owned and operated by the Preservation Society of Newport County.
We usually get back to Chinatown during 7:00pm-7:30pm & Flushing during 8:00pm-8:30pm, but there may be 30-45min delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.
To ensure that you can join the tour smoothly, we recommend you read the following notice:
*If you need to change the pick up location, please send email to email@example.com to confirm the location before 48 hours the tour depart, so that we can arrange for you.( Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
- *You can’t change the pick up location during 48 hours before departing, because we need to confirm the guests’ number in advance to arrange the bus.
- *If you change your pick up location during the departure date, and don’t join the tour in the location you chose on time, you will problemly miss the bus. We are sorry, we will handle it as No show and we’ll not refund you.
- **Thanks for your understanding!
- Some departure dates may change due to less number of passengers. We suggest you choose to depart on Saturday, or on Monday. Please book a flight on a departure date that is most convenient for you, and confirm your booking before departure.
- Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day. For the detail arrangement, please email or call us prior to departure date to re-confirm it. If you plan to leave in advance when on tour, please DO contact us for the final itinerary.
In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- Ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses(Depending on the number of passengers traveling)
- Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.