182 Free Things To Do In New York City: The Best Free Museums, Sightseeing Attractions, Events, Music, Galleries, Outdoor Activities, Theatre, Family Fun, … & Tours In NYC (Travel Free eGuidebooks)
182 Free Things To Do In New York City: The Best Free Museums, Sightseeing Attractions, Events, Music, Galleries, Outdoor Activities, Theatre, Family Fun, ... & Tours In NYC (Travel Free eGuidebooks)WHAT’S NEW IN 2014
I’m really excited for this, the third edition of this book. Every year it just gets better, and for 2014, I’ve expanded the descriptions, added more great photos, and increased the number of entries, including over 70 places to get free food and drink.
This really is the best available guide on what’s free – or how to get it for free -- in the best City in the world.
When I first moved to New York, I was so broke I couldn’t pay attention. I had no choice but to seek out all that’s great and free in the big city. It was all right there in front of me, and I wasn’t going to let it pass me by just because I couldn’t pay for it!
I found that there are tons and tons and TONS of great things to do in New York that won’t cost you a dime. With this book, you have access to the best of what’s free, compiled into one reference.
You could be in the know, doing 100% FREE, yet fun and rewarding, activities such as:
- Free Kayak Rentals on the Hudson River
- Free performances including jazz, rock shows, plays, spoken word, beat boxing, dance comedy, word beat, blues, experimental artists, the list goes on!
- List of the best free museums and art galleries from the Village to Harlem
- Free T.V. show tapings
- Free movies, festivals, and more entertainment
- Free food and drinks
- Free kids activities
For example, many know about Shakespeare In The Park, but have you ever heard about the hilarious (and free) Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre? It’s a free comedy show with many Saturday Night Live alum.
WHY THIS E-GUIDEBOOK IS DIFFERENT
This book is not about discount travel. It’s about FREE travel.
- It only includes free activities, events, locations & attractions. It tells you how to get in to many paid attractions and events for free.
- It’s exclusively formatted for the Kindle and Kindle App
- It’s interactive, so you can easily access directions from your current location, reviews from other travelers, and more information entries in the book.
WHAT YOU’LL FIND INSIDE
Each entry has a well-researched description, contact information (email, phone, website), and links to contextual information. Color photos too!
It works great with the Kindle App for your smartphone, so you can get directions from Google.
There’s an interactive map, showing you all the free activities and an appendix with free trip planning tools, apps, etc.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. Interactive Map
3. Free Music & Entertainment
4. Free Museums
5. Free Art, Literature, and Architecture
6. Free Outdoor Activities
7. Free Theater, and Dance
8. Free Kids & Family Activities
9. Free Festivals, Street Fairs and Parades
10. Free Tours & Walks
11. Free Food & Drink
12. Free Transportation and Parking
13. Markets, Stores With Free Things & Window Shopping
14. Free Things To Do With Pets
15. Free WIFI
16. Free Tip Planning Resources
17. About The Author
ALWAYS CURRENT & UP TO DATE
Thanks to many loyal readers who email me when information changes and when they find free activities, this book is constantly being updated.
Enjoy The Big Apple spending nothing but time. It’s just a few bucks, but it could save you hundreds.
Backroad Bicycling Near New York City: 25 One-Day Bike Tours in Connecticut, New
End Date: Saturday May-27-2017 0:39:50 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $9.99
Buy It Now Add to watch list
End Date: Monday Jun-19-2017 21:19:56 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $5.90
Buy It Now Add to watch list
Find More Tours In New York Products