10-Day Lake Powell, Yellowstone, Grand Canyon West Rim, & Yosemite Bus Tour from Las Vegas
Start City: Los Angeles, CA, USA Las Vegas, NV, USA End City: Los Angeles, CA, USA Operating: May 20th 2013 – Oct 2nd 2013: Tue/Wed/Fri/Sat/
Start City: Los Angeles, CA, USA Las Vegas, NV, USA
End City: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Operating: May 20th 2013 – Oct 2nd 2013: Tue/Wed/Fri/Sat/
5% OFF Group Discount
Day1 Hometown/Los Angeles – Las Vegas – St. GeorgeDeparture from Los Angeles in the morning, along with San Bernardino Mountains and enter Mojave Desert, the largest continental desert in North America. The boundless land is decorated by bizarre-shaped Joshua trees and yucca plants. The group will make a stop at Barstow outlet to do some shopping and have lunch, and then head to Las Vegas – “the entertainment capital of the world”. You may have a brief stop at Strip to enjoy all the spectacles and fantasies on the strip! Afterwards, continue to Utah. Stay overnight in St. George.
If you depart from Las Vegas, you need to get to Circus Circus sky rise tower(Near elevator on the first floor) in Las Vegas before 3:00p.m in the afternoon. If you arrive in Las Vegas in the morning, you would have some free time to visit at Las Vegas Boulevard to see the beautiful decorative hotels and casinos by yourself. Our tour bus will pick up you at the Hallway next to the buffet restaurant of Circus Circus Hotel at 3:00p.m. Then, proceed through the state of Arizona and pass Virgin River Canyon to arrive at St. George in the evening.
Guests may enjoy the vast array of Dining and Shopping options available in St. George before continuing their night’s stay.
Hotel: Ramada Limited or Similar
Day2 Lake Powell – Bryce Canyon National Park – Salt Lake CityIn the morning we will pass by the Glen Canyon Dam, located on the Colorado River in Page Arizona, before reaching the grandeur of Lake Powell where we will enjoy a mid morning cruise on the lake. During the cruise, you may enjoy light refreshments while experiencing the glimmer of the Lake Powell stretch. After the cruise, we head on to Bryce Canyon for a lunch stop. During your Bryce Canyon visit, you will be given the option to attend one of several hiking trails to view the unique beauty of the world famous Bryce Canyon hoodoo rock formations, or simply enjoy Bryce Canyon’s scenery from a serene rest stop. At the end of the day, we will head towards Salt Lake City for a well deserved night’s rest.
Hotel: Comfort Hotel Airport or Similar
Day3 Jackson Hole – Grand Teton – Yellowstone National ParkStart off early morning towards the famous resort town of Jackson Hole. Highlights of Jackson Hole include cowboy bars, western souvenir shops, and many more Old West allures. We continue towards Grand Teton National Park for a scenic photo shoot and rest stop before heading to Yellowstone National Park for a tour of Yellowstone’s Geysers and hot springs including the world famous Old Faithful, the immense Mammoth Hot Springs, and the glorious Yellowstone Lake. We end the day at West Yellowstone where you may enjoy Dinner and Drinks in this homey resort town.
Hotel: Yellowstone Park Inn & Suite (Outside West Gate of Yellowstone National Park) or Similar
Day4Yellowstone National Park- Salt Lake CityDepart towards Old Tom’s Trail where you are rewarded with an observation deck view of the nearly 400 foot tall Lower Falls of Yellowstone. After the trail, we head over to look out point for a magnificent overview of the “Grand Canyon of Yellowstone.” Next stop is a visit to the Sulfur Pools of Yellowstone to examine the intricate patterns etched into the various colored pools and rocks. After a long day at Yellowstone, we head off for Salt Lake City for the night.
Hotel: Days Inn or Similar
Day5 Salt Lake City – Bingham Canyon Copper Mine – Las Vegas
Heading South early in the morning, proceed to Salt Lake City and visit Mormon Temple and State Capital. Arrive at Bingham Canyon Copper Miner for a video presentation of mining operation. Stay overnight at Las Vegas.
Please note that due to the landslide at Bingham Copper Mine on April 10th, 2013, Bingham Canyon Copper Mines will be closed for the rest of 2013. Instead, we will visit the famous Great Salt Lake.
Hotel: Circus Circus Hotel or Similar
Day6 Hoover Dam – Grand Canyon West Rim – Skywalk – Las VegasMorning visit Hoover Dam, which is one of the seven wonders of the Industrial World. Afterwards, proceed to one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Grand Canyon. It is the World’s Seventh Natural Wonder. As you gaze out from the rim, you’re viewing 2 billion years of geologic history. Millions of people each year stand in awe at the canyon and leave with a sense of fulfillment and realization that they have witnessed nature at her finest. You may take an optional visit to the “Skywalk”, which is the new gigantic construction built on the very edge of the Grand Canyon West Rim. The Skywalk is suspended 4, 000 feet above the Colorado River. This $60 million dollars bridge can withstand the weight of 71 filly loaded Boeing 74 airplanes (more than 71 million pounds). It is the tallest man-made structure in the world. From the bridge, you can step out onto the glass floor for a 720 degree view of the Canyon. You may also take an optional helicopter or boat tour to see the true beauty of the Grand Canyon.
Grand Canyon West is NOT part of the Grand Canyon National Park. Grand Canyon west is on the Hualapai Native American Reservation and is owned and operated by the Hualapai Tribe.
Hotel: Circus Circus Hotel or Similar
Day7 Chocolate Factory – Barstow Outlets – Los AngelesWe will depart from hotel in the morning and head to the M&M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden just outside of The Strip. Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Cactus Gardens is quite the adventure. It attracts millions of tourists a year. You can see chocolates being made, sample gourmet treats and meander through the maze of paths at the Botanical Cactus Gardens at no charge. We’ll arrange lunch in downtown Las Vegas and depart from Las Vegas around 11:30am. On the way back to Los Angeles we’ll stop by the famous Tanger Outlet Center (around 2:00pm or 3:00pm) where you’ll be able to satisfy all shopping needs. The group will arrive back into the Los Angeles area between 6:00pm-6:30pm.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Select or Similar
Day8 Los Angeles – Santa Barbara -SolvangDeparting from Los Angeles in the morning, we will be heading towards Santa Barbara along the beautiful scenery of the Pacific Coast Highway. Santa Barbara, also known as the “American Riviera”, is one of the best places to visit to enjoy the comforting setting of a Southern California beach town. After our stop in Santa Barbara, we will be heading toward Solvang, a town that adopts Danish architecture, and we will be enjoying our lunch here. The next stop will be Silicon Valley (just visit outside not inside), and we will be visiting some world famous IT company headquarters (such as Apple, Microsoft, google and so on, please be subject to guide arrangement on the day). Finally, we will arrive in San Francisco in the evening to enjoy our dinner, and will rest at the hotel.
Hotel: Crown Plaza SFO/Courtyard Marriott, SFO or Similar
Day9 Stanford University – San FranciscoIn the morning, visit Stanford University which is recognized as one of the world’s leading research and teaching institutions. The quiet campus is the home to a rich collection of historical and contemporary buildings as well as various plants and works of art. It welcomes 150,000 visitors annually! Afterwards, proceeed to San Francisco, the city by the bay! You will cross the Bay Bridge to the enchanting San Francisco and explore the magnitude of Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman Wharf, Lombard Street, Palace of Fine Arts and more. You will be enlightened by the fresh sea breeze and the beautiful ocean.
After visiting all the major sights in the morning, the tour guide will arrange a few hours of free time for passengers to enjoy in the afternoon. Passengers are welcome to take the optional In-depth San Francisco Sight Seeing Tour, visit some friends, or enjoy other sights or activities during this free time in the afternoon. Details will be provided to passengers on tour by the tour guide.
Hotel: Crown Plaza SFO/Courtyard Marriott, SFO or Similar
Day10 Yosemite National Park – Los AngelesIn the morning, you will visit California’s best-known Yosemite National Park, one of the wonders of Nature. Yosemite is located near the geographical center of the Nevada mountain range. Towering granite rocks, mighty waterfalls and placid valleys give Yosemite all the aspects of a “land of the gods” Giant trees, water gushing from the mountains, huge rocks and cliffs carved to create a land of fantasy. There is little doubt that water in both its liquid and solid form was the chief architect of Yosemite’s landscapes. Proceed to Los Angeles in the afternoon. We may stop by Barstow for a short rest before continuing to Los Angeles. Arrive in Los Angeles in the evening for a wonderful conclusion of the trip.
***Please schedule your flights to depart from Los Angeles airport after 9:30p.m (for U.S domestic flights) or 10:30p.m (for international flights) on the last day of your tour.
We offer following hotel extension services. If you’d like to book a room, please contact us for quotation or choose the hotel in “Easy Book” when booking.
Discount Hotel Near LAX – Tours4fun Highly Recommended:
**Holiday Inn Express Hawthorne
**Comfort Inn Cockatoo LAX
Luxurious Hotel in LA Chinese Community – Special Offer:
**Comfort Suite Inn Rosemead
**Best Western Rowland Heights
**Hilton Hotel San Gabriel
If you need airport transfer service, you can book the same tour with airport transfer： 11-Day Yellowstone, Grand Canyon West Rim, & Yosemite Bus Tour from Los Angeles (with airport transfer)
- CHANGE OF DATE POLICY:
If change of departure date is made at least 17 days before departure date, the reservation will be subject to a $30 Amendment Fee, otherwise we’ll charge the penalty fee according to the below policy plus the $30 Amendment Fee:
– If change of departure date is made within 5 days before departure date, 100% of Reservation Cost will be charged.
– If change of departure date is made 6-9 days before departure date, 50% of Reservation Cost will be charged.
– If change of departure date is made 10-16 days before departure date, 30% of Reservation Cost will be charged.
- Due to the popularity of Yellowstone tours during the summer season, we suggest that you book Yellowstone tours 1-2 months in advance.
We are supposed to update the available seats at 6:00pm every business day.
Please note that placing an order on Tours4fun does not guarantee confirmation of a tour; Tours4fun will usually confirm a booking within 1-2 days.
We always recommend you book your flight tickets after you receive tour confirmation. Tours4fun will not be responsible if you book your flight tickets and your tour cannot be confirmed.
- Due to the popularity of tours during the high season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service to replace. To make your reservation more easy, we strongly recommend you upgrade your Los Angeles hotel. Please understand.
- If you arrive in Las Vegas earlier or leave there later, we recommend you the following hotel as your pre/post hotel: Tropicana (3801 Las Vegas Blvd S Las Vegas), NV 89109
Each room is provided with two standard beds or one queen-size bed. The hotel & casino in Las Vegas is different from other ordinary hotels. Its room supply is based upon the sales status. While booking room, tours4fun always requires the hotel to supply two standard beds in one room. However, in a few cases, The hotel may only have one queen-sized bed be ready. In such circumstance, if 3 peoples stay in one room, you can request the hotel for one additional bed by paying a small fee. And yet, in case that 4 peoples stay in one room and the hotel only supplies with one queen-sized bed, tours4fun shall assume no responsibilities.
- Please arrive at the pick up location 10 minutes prior to the pick up time.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- Information on staying in San Francisco: Instead of returning to Los Angeles and attending the Yosemite tour on the last day, clients may opt out of the Yosemite tour and end their tour in San Francisco if they chose to do so.
- Information on traveling to downtown San Francisco via Public Transportation: All hotels used on the tour are near the Fremont / Union City region. Clients may ask the hotel for a taxi service to the nearest Bart / train station (around $15). Clients may then use the Bart / train system’s transfer services to arrive at downtown San Francisco.
- Information on traveling to downtown San Francisco via direct Taxi service: Transportation from the Fremont / Union city region to downtown San Francisco take about 40 minutes – 1 hour. Taxi fares may vary.
- Multiple departure/pick up locations are provided as value added options for this tour/activity. Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point from the departure/ pick up location (noted on your E-ticket) prior to departing on your tour/activity.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel’s policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time,if the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm (local time), they will have to wait until 3:00pm(local time) to check-in. Please understand.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travellers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- CHANGE OF DATE POLICY:
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
99 Ranch Market Irvine, 15333 Culver Dr. # 800, Irvine, CA 92604
The Hotel Fullerton (for our hotel Guests only), 1500 S. Raymond Ave. Fullerton CA 92831
Chinatown Senior Citizen Center, 600 N Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Fairfield Inn Marriott Buena Park (Hotel guest only), 7828 Orangethorpe Ave., Buena Park, CA
Days Inn Fountain Valley, 9125 Recreation Circle, Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Howard Johnson Hotel Fullerton, 222 W. Houston Ave, Fullerton, CA 92832
99 Ranch Market, Arcadia, 1300 S. Golden West Ave. Arcadia, CA 91007
Comfort Suites Rosemead (Hotel guest only), 9488 Valley Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91170
Holidays Inn Select La Mirada, 14299 Firestone Blvd, La Mirada, CA 90638
99 Ranch Market Cerritos, 17713 Pioneer Blvd, Artesia, CA 90701
Knight Inn Rosemead, 3633 N. Rosemead Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770
Ramada Inn Commerce (for our hotel Guests only), 7272 E. Gage Ave., Commerce, CA 90040
Ramada Inn Commerce (hotel guests only), 7272 E. Gage Ave., Commerce, CA 90040
San Gabriel Hilton Hotel, 225 W. Valley Blvd., San Gabriel, CA 91776
Quality Inn Hotel (Hotel guest only), 7709 Telegraph Road, Montebello, CA 90640
Guest House Hotel Norwalk (Hotel guest only), 12500 Firestone Blvd., Norwalk
Pacific Palm Resort (Hotel guest only), 1 Industry Hills Pkwy, La Puente, CA
Best Western Executive Rowland Heights, 18880 E. Gale Ave., Rowland Heights, CA 91748
Circus Circus sky rise tower(Near elevator on the first floor), 2880 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109