1-Day DC Cherry Blossoms & the Boat Tour from New York
Round trip transportation from New York. Enjoy Washington DC sightseeing tour and take a cruise ride to view the Cherry Blossom along the Potomac River!
Our Price: $38.00Book Now
The highlights are the white house, Capitol Hill, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, Vietnam War and Korean War Memorial and Washington Monument. After that you can take a boat on the Tailor Lake and enjoy the cherry blossom at leisure.
Due to the short florescence and weak petals of cherry blossom, we can not guarantee seeing the blooming cherry blossom at the later period of cherry blossom festival. We’ll do other itineraries the same.
Please note that the Cherry Blossom Cruise request min 35 customer per tour. Return time: Approximately at 11:30 pm.
- If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
- Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.